DPD Portugal committed to continuously improve the quality of its services and its environmental performance, to be able to respond to the needs and requirements of the market, respecting sustainable development policies and basing the success in its human capital.
DPD Portugal quality and environment policy reflects a set of intentions and guidelines:
- To provide a competitive offer of value added services, with high quality and safety, providing solutions to customers;
- To promote the satisfaction of all our customers, employees, shareholders and suppliers;
- To ensure efficient use of resources and also ensure innovation and technological leadership, minimizing environmental impacts, including CO2 emissions and waste production in order to ensure the sustainability of DPD Portugal and the environment;
- Comply with legal and other requirements applicable to the Company;
- To promote awareness and training of employees, protecting the environment and improving the quality of the provided services;
- To continually improve the effectiveness of quality management system and environment, involving all DPD Portugal employees and its service providers.